Ed Roach, the Managing Director of Maetrics, focused his presentation on four main objectives being:
- Ideas on how to quantify the costs of quality for investment justification
- Understanding indirect or potential costs of quality and compliance including
- Examining FDA’s recent and future approach to Medical Devices
- The Potential Impacts of FDA’s approach to Medical Devices
- Understand the Benefits of a Proactive Quality System
- Benchmarking – Good Investments in Quality and Compliance
To view the full presentation online, click here.
Panel Speaker: Ed Roach, Managing Director of Maetrics
Ed Roach brings nearly 20 years of experience in the life sciences industry to the panel while adding his wealth of knowledge on Quality Systems and Quality Assurance, Validation, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPS), Root Cause Investigation, Change Management, and 483/Warning Letter Remediation to the American Medical Device Summit.
For more information on Generis or our American Medical Device Summit taking place in 2017, please, don’t hesitate to contact us today.